Click HERE to print the Faith in Action
Evanston Request for Services form - which may then be faxed
or snail mailed.
For more information about requesting services from Faith in
Action Evanston please contact Harriet Brandt at firstname.lastname@example.org
-- or as presented below.
Eligibility criteria for requesting services from Faith in
Typical services that may be provided by Faith in Action Evanston volunteers:
- Fairly ambulatory and living "at home."
- Residential dwelling (single family or apartment)
- Group home
- Hospice home
- Nursing home
- There are no income eligibility requirements.
- There are no age-related requirements.
- There is no charge for services.
- Priority is given for individuals without adequate family support.
- Friendly Visitation
- Telephone Visitation
- Rides to Appointments
- Minor Repairs & Housework
- Reading / Writing
- Pet & Plant Care
- Yard Work (occasional)
- Respite Care (limited)
Questions about requesting services may be directed to Harriet Brandt, email@example.com.
NOT provided by Faith in Action Evanston volunteers:
- Financial services.
- Power of Attorney or any legal services.
- Medical (nursing care).
- FIA volunteers do not administer medicine.
- Personal care (i.e. assistance with bathing, feeding, toileting, transferring/lifting, or walking)
- Volunteers should not have any contact with any body fluids.
- Live-in care.
- Overnight care.